The program transfer of undergraduates in 2022 will begin soon. Now there have some important notice and time schedule to inform students:
1. Before submitting the application students who intend to change their majors should know the transferring majors’ teaching plan in detail and communicate fully with the director of new majors.
2. Once the major transfer has been done, students will be trained by the new program plan.
3. All the consequences that may result from the adjustment of major subjects, such as the delay in graduation and the decline in the ranking of grade point, will be held responsible for the students themselves.
4. Students who change their majors need to relearn the courses that are stipulated in the new professional teaching plan, the course load is heavy. Please consider it carefully before make the decision.
5. Students who change their majors should be check relevant procedures to the school’s departments within the prescribed time (1 week) according to personal needs.
6. Students who are eligible for transferring majors, if they have obtained a scholarship during the course of study in our university, they should pay the tuition fee for the total amount of the scholarship.
7. Students entering the school belong to the higher administrative department or have a clear agreement with the school before admission, may not apply for transfer to major.
Before April 22, students submit their applications for transfering major through the online service platform of the NCUT, upload their applications for transfering major (the format see appendix 1), transcripts (complete transcripts can be printed through the Teaching Information Network or screenshots) and relevant supporting documents required for new profession.
From April 25 to April 29 the school will summaries the list of students who meet the basic conditions for changing majors, the list of students who have participated in the examination (different requirements of each school) and the specific examination arrangements will be published on the school website. Students should check it by themselves, the school will check it out without further notice. Those who fail to participate in the examination on time shall be deemed to give up the application for transferring major automatically. )
From May 9 to May 13 the schools organize interviews or examinations.
From May 23 to May 27 the results of the transferring major will be published in Teaching Information Platform.
From May 31 to June 2 according to the individual situation, students contact directors of the relevant departments to handle the term unattended lessons and choosing classes as well as other procedures.
After the completion of the transferring major procedures, students select course online in the fall semester according to The Academic Affairs Office which noticed time.